This Rummy game consists of a prize money amount, depending on the decided monetary value of points, calculated on certain terms and conditions on the total of the losing players points.
Objective: To win maximum number of games thus increasing the chance of winning the cash prize.
- All the rules of traditional Rummy to be applied
- The point value of each point to be decided before start of the game
- Player can get a maximum of 80 points on losing
- Anything below 80 points is awarded as it is
- If a player does not play 3 turns in a row, he/she is deemed to be out of the game. This means that this player gets a middle drop score of 40 points
- All players have option to discontinue the game in their turn, during the course of the game, though the points incurred may differ:
- Dropping without picking out a card equals 20 points
- Dropping after a turn gets 40 points
Strategy: To pick only the most relevant cards from the open pile. Quickly form sequences to avoid high points. Intelligent use of the Joker to maximum advantage.